Our Lady of the Angels Hospital urologists provide urological care to adults and pediatrics. They treat a wide range of conditions, including problems with urination, prostate disease, kidney stones, bladder disease and sexual dysfunction.
If you're experiencing any of the following problems, Our Lady of the Angels Hospital urology specialists can help:
• Discomfort while urinating.
• A sense of difficulty in completely emptying the bladder.
• Incontinence, a loss of urinary control.
• Hematuria, the appearance of blood in the urine.
• Pain that appears to be related to one of the structures of the urinary tract.
• Problems with sexual function.
433 Plaza Street, Suite 2B
Bogalusa, LA 70427
To schedule an appointment or for more information, please call 985-730-6922
Please note that referral requirements depend on the patients insurance. Referrals may be required in order the schedule an appointment. Patients may contact their primary care provider to request a referral.